Thursday, March 4, 2010

You, me and everyone in-between

Here's some info about us and our styles!

Hi, im Alex. Born in 91, currently studying in my 2nd year of Photography at SBIT (pronounced spit). I like fluffy bunnies and crayons, and enjoy long romantic walks on the beach and pina colada's. I mainly photograph extreme sports, but photograph many other subjects such as fashion, food, portraiture, etc.




HI - Casey here. I am not so much into the technical side of photography as the amazing stories and interesting artistic styles blended with a dash of fashion and portraiture. I am also majoring in commercial photography with QLD college of art and balance the intricacies of study life with a healthy dose of coloring in with my son.


xx

Okay, over to me...David. I'm a late starter with photography. I used to do words professionally. Lots and lots of plain bullshit words. But now I prefer the ambiguity of images to the imagined certainty of words. I especially like portraiture; individuals rather than corporate imagings. And I like the potential for images to defy orthodox understandings [What the!]. Enough... Here's one of my images before I go............................












The name is Emily... 20 years old and still so unaware of the world out there. I believe in order to discover who I am as a person and photographer I need to get out there and EXPLORE!


Hi my name is Nic Gossage, I am currently studying at SBIT in Brisbane. I enjoy shooting a wide range of photography and capturing the image's on different formats .



Hey i'm Yasmin. I'm 19. I love all types of photography from sport to fashion. I prefer my images in black and white.






Hi all, my name is Bree, 18. My speciality is fine art and nature, i like to bring attention to different ways in seeing as apposed to just looking. My photos vary from as shot to lots of post work but i personally prefer a natural look.






1 comment: